Inventory Unit Detail
2015 STIHL SH 56 C-E
Clive Power Equipment
SH 56 CE
SH 56 C-E
SH 56 C-E
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Shoulder Strap: The STIHL shoulder strap allows for greater maneuverability and helps reduce operator fatigue, allowing the user to work comfortably.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.7 kW (0.9 bhp)
- Weight: 5.2 kg (11.5 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 540 cc (18.3 oz.)
- Air Velocity: Round: 64 m/sec (143 mph)
- Air Volume (Vac Mode): 710 m3/h (418 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 70 dB(A) Vac & Blower (Measured per ANSI B 175.2)
- Bag Capacity: 1.5 cu. ft. = 1.2 bushel
- Air Volume: Round: 710 m3/h (418 cfm)
- Gutter Kit: Clogged gutters may become a thing of the past with this quick and manageable gutter attachment. A series of plastic tubes attach to your STIHL handheld blower and can extend to more than ten feet, providing the additional extension needed to reach most residential gutters. Great for removing dry leaves and debris. For use with BG 55, BG 56 C-E, BG 66 L, BG 86, BG 86 C-E and BGE 61 models. Does not fit BGA 85. See your STIHL Dealer for details.
- 11.5 lb. (5.2 kg)
- Engine Power
- 0.9 bhp (0.7 kW)
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.3 oz. (540 cc)
- Air Velocity
- Round: 143 mph (64 m/sec)
- Air Volume
- 418 cfm (710 m3/h)
- Noise Level
- 70 dB(A)