Inventory Unit Detail
2015 STIHL SH 86 C-E
Clive Power Equipment
SH 86 CE
SH 86 C-E
SH 86 C-E
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch: The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- Shoulder Strap: The STIHL shoulder strap allows for greater maneuverability and helps reduce operator fatigue, allowing the user to work comfortably.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Soft Grip Handle: This handle design provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- HD2 Air Filter: The new HD2 air filter on this unit is washable, providing extremely long filter life and lowering maintenance costs. The large surface area allows for longer run times between cleanings and high performance even while operating in dusty and dry conditions. Overall, the HD2 air filter provides better protection of the engine compared to standard air filters.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.1 bhp)
- Weight: 5.6 kg (12.3 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 440 cc (14.9 oz.)
- Air Velocity: Round: 69 m/sec (154 mph); Flat: 85 m/sec (190 mph)
- Air Volume (Vac Mode): 770 m3/h (453 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating: 70 dB(A) (Vac & Blower) Measured per ANSI B 175.2
- Bag Capacity: 1.5 cu. ft. = 1.2 bushel
- Air Volume: Round: 780 m3/h (459 cfm); Flat: 610 m3/h (359 cfm)
- Gutter Kit: Clogged gutters may become a thing of the past with this quick and manageable gutter attachment. A series of plastic tubes attach to your STIHL handheld blower and can extend to more than ten feet, providing the additional extension needed to reach most residential gutters. Great for removing dry leaves and debris. For use with BG 55, BG 56 C-E, BG 66 L, BG 86, BG 86 C-E and BGE 61 models. Does not fit BGA 85. See your STIHL Dealer for details.
- 12.3 lb. (5.6 kg)
- Engine Power
- 1.1 bhp (0.8 kW)
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- Fuel Capacity
- 14.9 oz. (440 cc)
- Air Velocity
- Round: 154 mph (69 m/sec); Flat: 190 mph (85 m/sec)
- Air Volume
- 453 cfm (770 m3/h)
- Noise Level
- 70 dB(A)