Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Exmark ECS180CKA30000
Reach new heights, and widths, in productivity.
Don't let its size fool you. Our Commercial 30 mower is deceptively light and easy to maneuver. In fact, this 30-inch self-propelled mower feels and handles much like its Commercial 21 counterparts, incorporating a single-speed transmission and our patented front-height adjusters. The major difference: its 30-inch cut delivers up to a 40% increase in cutting efficiency compared to a standard 21-inch mower—without wearing out the machine or its operator. Self-propelled rear wheel gear drive provides variable speed so operators work comfortably at their personal pace. Variable speed also makes mowing uneven terrain easier than with standard push mowers.
- Productivity: Reduce mowing time, increase control and manage costs with a deceptively light walk-behind mower.
- Patented Front Height Adjustment: Innovative, simple and built to last, our patented front height adjustment eliminates the need for pivot-style adjusters. The single-point rear height adjustment allows the operator to quickly change the cutting height.
- Bag Capacity: 2.5 bushel capacity
- Twin-Blade Efficiency: The Commercial 30's timed blade system keeps the overall design compact while delivering a superior cut. It also reduces the horsepower requirement.
- Simplified Maintenance: Its access panel makes for easy belt and blade adjustments. And less time in the shop means more time on the job.
- Heavyweight Performance, Lightweight Handling: Unit weighs more than a 21", but operator will not see additional fatigue in operation due to balance of unit and increased coverage.
- Holds Side-Hills: Positive drive transmission holds side-hills and helps prevent downhill “run-away".
- Drive Tires: 10.5" x 3.0", semi-pneumatic
- Safety Package: Blade Brake Clutch (BBC)
- Engine Model: FJ180V KAI BBC
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Series: FJ KAI BBC
- Engine Speed: 3,500 rpm
- Air Filter: Dual element air cleaner
- Drive Description: Self-propelled, rear-wheel gear-driven.
- Speed: 0.0 mph to 4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) forward.
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gallon (3.8-L)
- Fuel System: Carbureted
- Engine Displacement: 179
- Drive: Belt-Drive
- Fuel Indicator: None
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Model Description: Comm 30 Self Propelled Blade Brake Control (BBC) w/KA FJ180V KAI (180cc) & 1 gal fuel tank
- Deck Style: Fixed Deck
- Deck Style Description: Fixed deck, Rear-discharge bagger and mulch plug or side discharge standard.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 30"
- Deck Construction: 4.6" Deep Stamped Steel with welded reinforcement
- Cutting Heights: 1.5"(3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,350 fpm.
- Bag Capacity: 2.5 bushels (20 gal.)
- Blades: 2 Blades at 15.4" Length
- Width: 31.9 in. (81cm)
- Length: 66 in. (167.6 cm)
- Height: 38.3 in. (97.2 cm)
- Curb Weight: 170
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- FJ180V KAI BBC
- Wheel Size
- 10.5 in. x 3.0 in., semi-pneumatic
- Fuel Capacity
- 1 gal. (3.8 L)
- Deck Size
- 30 in.