Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Troy-Bilt 21D65M8766
208cc Counter-Rotating Rear-Tine Rototiller with 16" Tilling Width
The Super Bronco CRT rear-tine rototiller from Troy-Bilt offers an outstanding value for a small or mid-size garden. The Super Bronco tiller gives you counter-rotating technology plus features normally found only on larger models - such as Just One Hand® Operation. Powerful enough to till deeply, yet small enough to fit between rows, the Super Bronco tiller is designed to tackle any task in your garden with ease.
- Just One Hand® Operation: Just One Hand® operation lets you guide your Troy-Bilt® tiller with literally one hand. Because the machine is engineered to be well-balanced and easy to control, it does the work - not you.
- Cast-Iron Bronze Gear Drive Transmission: Our tillers use a patented cast-iron encased transmission with bronze gear drive that provides so much extra strength and durability, we cover it with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Patented Bolo® Tines: All Troy-Bilt® tillers feature patented Bolo® tines, which are three uniquely shaped tines. Each tine is designed to do a separate task, yet work together to create finely tilled soil, ready for planting.
- Counter-rotating tines for easy use and greater control
- 1 forward speed with power reverse
- 16" tilling width
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 6"
- 10" tine diameter
- 13" ag tires for easier manueverability
- 208cc* Troy-Bilt engine
- Limited lifetime warranty on transmission
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions
- Engine: Troy-Bilt OHV
- Displacement: 208cc*
- Starting System: Standard recoil
- Transmission: Cast Iron Encased Bronze Gear
- Tines: 10 in. diameter Bolo
- Tilling Depth: Adjustable up to 6 in.
- Tilling Width: 16 in.
- Tine Direction: Counter-rotating
- Speeds: 1 forward / 1 reverse
- Shields: Rear Tine Shield
- Handle: Adjustable Padded Loop
- Wheels: 13 in. x 5 in. Pneumatic
- Grips: Foam Grip
- Bumper: Yes
- Oil: 20oz 10W30 (included)
- Shipping Weight: 184 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 54 in.(L) x 23.65 in.(W) x 26 in.(H)
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year manufacturer's warranty on engine.
- Engine Type
- Troy-Bilt OHV
- Cast Iron Encased Bronze Gear
- Tilling Width
- 16 in.
- Tine Diameter
- 10 in. diameter Bolo
- 184 lb.