Inventory Unit Detail
Built with the professional contractor in mind, we've enhanced our #1 best-selling single stage snowblower with a powerful Toro Premium engine, extended life paddles, heavy-duty drive belt, and more, so you can get the job done faster.
- 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle engine to power through heavy snow
- Extended life paddles last up to twice as long as standard paddles
- Enhanced reflective ergonomic handle
- 1-Year Limited Commercial warranty
- #1 Brand of Snowblowers used by Professional Contractors: Our best-selling snowblowers are strong enough to take on serious snow, yet easy for anyone to maneuver.
- Toro Premium Engine: Toro's commercial Power Clear snowblower features a 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle, OHV engine giving you more power to complete tough jobs quickly.
- Reflective Ergonomic Handle: Designed with an ergonomic handle for less fatigue and more control. The reflective decals offer increased visibility in low light situations.
- Extended Life Paddles: Designed to last over twice as long as Toro's standard paddles which means less downtime.
- Enhanced Handle: The handle has been reinforced with four bolts for maximum rigidity.
- Heavy-duty Drive Belt: Featuring a wider belt to transfer more torque and maximize life.
- Power Curve® Technology: This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Power Propel® System: This system takes the work out of snowblowing. An innovative pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the pavement, making the job quicker and easier. (Select models only.)
- 1 -Year Commercial Warranty: This product is covered by a one-year commercial warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Auger System: Power Curve Rotor
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1900 lb. / 862 kg
- Chute Control: Chute mounted handle
- Clearing Width: 21 in. (53 cm) w/ Extended Life Paddles
- Compression Release: Standard
- Drive System: Power Propel Self-Propel
- Engine: 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Displacement: 212cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 qt. / 1 L
- Ignition: Recoil Start
- Rotor Propelled: Standard
- Scraper: Pivoting
- Starter: Recoil Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 35 ft. / 11 m
- Warranty: 2-Year Full Residential / 1-Year Commercial
- Weight: 84 lb. (38 kg)
- Snow Shield: Lightweight snow shield protects operator from the wind and over-spray snow. Ask your Toro dealer for details on the options available for your model.
- Cover: Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Engine Type
- Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 21 in. (53 cm)
- Recoil Start
- Max Discharge
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1900 lb. (862 kg); Throw Distance: Up to 35 ft. (11 m)
- Drive Type
- Power Propel Self-Propel
- 84 lb. (38 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.1 qt. (1 L)