Inventory Unit Detail
The Power Max HD 928 OAE with Toro Premium 265cc OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. Throws snow up to 45’ feet (19.8 m) feet with a 28” (71 cm) clearing width and 21.5" (55 cm) intake height. Ideal for concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park 6+ cars and handle 6+" (15+ cm) of snow at a time. Storage dimensions are 62" x 29.5" x 44.5" (158 cm" x 75 cm x 113 cm).
Everything from the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this snow blower is built to last. All new double deflector provides wider range of throw, from right next to a fence or far as the operator needs. The convenient one-hand operation lever frees the other hand to change speeds or adjust the chute without stopping. Easily change the chute direction and angle with the Quick Stick® chute control.
A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Power Max HD uses special gears that are so strong they do not need shear pins to protect them. Instead, hardened bolts are used that are designed not to break eliminating the need to ever replace a shear pin.
- Powered by a Toro Premium 265cc OHV 4-cycle engine, it's ideal for concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park 6+ cars and handle 6+" (15+ cm) of snow at a time
- All Steel Construction - the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this snow blower is built to last
- 28" (71 cm) Clearing Width, 21.5" (55 cm) intake height, Up to 45' (13.5 m) Throw Distance
- Anti-Clogging System (ACS) - Reduces clogging and maximizes impeller speed and snow velocity
- LED Headlight: See and be seen with a bright LED light.
- Electric Start: For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Anti-Clogging System (ACS): The only system to allow the impeller to automatically reroute excess snow away from the chute and back into the auger to reduce clogging.
- All Steel Construction: Everything from the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this snow blower is built to last.
- Automatic Steering: Allows smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain - no triggers or levers required.
- Commercial-Grade Auger Gear Box: Special hardened gears are designed to withstand the highest of stresses. No shear pins are needed, so there are none to replace.
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Reinforced with metal rod, innovative joystick control changes chute direction on the go.
- Extra-Large 16" Tires: The wide surface area and the squared-off deep lugs of the extra-large 16" tires aggressively dig down to the sub-surface in deep snow for the best possible traction.
- Large 14" Serrated Auger: Extra-large auger is designed to chew through the tough, compact snow.
- Auger System: Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 14" / 36 cm Dia., Commercial- Grade; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control: Quick Stick® (200° Rotation), Steel, Double Deflector
- Clearing Width: 28" (71 cm) clearing width, 21.5" (55 cm) intake height
- Engine: Toro Premium 265cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 265cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.6 Quarts (3.5 L)
- Lighting: LED Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock: Standard
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Skid Shoes: Standard
- Speeds: 6 Fwd. / 2 Rev.
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 45' (13.5 m)
- Tires: 16" (41 cm) Deep Lug, Directional
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty. 45 Days Commercial
- Weight: 264 lbs. (120 kg)
- Weight Kit (Part # 107-3815): Provides balance for snowthrower when additional weight of snow cab is added as an option.
- 28" Drift Breaker (Part # 107-3817): Knocks down large drifts, allowing auger to collect and throw deep snow. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Snow Cab (Part # 127-5960): Heavy-duty vinyl with clear, freeze resistant windows protects you from the wind and snow. Weight kit (part number 107-3815) is needed when using Snow Cab.
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Skids (Part # 125-1104): Designed to be .5" thick for maximum life. The added weight on the front helps to chew through deep snow piles. Reversible for double the life. (includes 2 skids (part # 120-3098-03) and hardware)
- Non-Marking Poly Skids (Part # 38211): Protect your driveway and sidewalk surfaces by using these non-marking poly skids. Reversible for double the life.
- 16" Tire Chains (Part # 38215): Provides additional traction and helps keep drive wheels from slipping in heavy snow and icy conditions. Great for sloped surfaces.
- Two-Stage Cover (Part # 490-7466): Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 28 in. (71 cm)
- Electric Start
- Max Discharge
- Up to 45 ft. (13.5 m)
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. (41 cm)
- 264 lb. (120 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.6 qt. (3.5 L)